NjuiFile: Are you living in New Jersey? And you are unemployed at the moment and want to claim an Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Then you are the right place where we have updated the complete information about claiming your Unemployment Insurance Benefits in this post. Just follow our complete post.
Claiming Your NJ Unemployment Insurance Benefits:
If you have been a resident of NJ for the past 18 months and are residing in the USA and are unemployed at the moment, you may be able to file a claim for your unemployment insurance benefits. You should apply for Unemployment Insurance Benefits as soon as possible after the last day of work. Also, you must not have worked for the Federal Government during that time nor could you have been enlisted in the Armed forces. You must not have worked as a Maritime employee during that time. Unemployment payments give temporary partial wage replacement to sustain workers while they looking for employment. In order to file a claim, you need an have account so, that you will get the login credentials. Use those login credentials and log into your account and claim an Unemployment Insurance Benefits if you are suitable to claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits. According to this new scheme, New Jersey department will help you pay your expenses till you get a new job. In two ways you can apply for the Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Check the further details in the below section.
Methods to Access NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits:
- Apply Online
- By Telephone
Access NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits – Apply Online:
If you want to access your NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits from Online you need some information before accessing for Unemployment insurance Benefits. And the Online method is the easy way to access. Follow the below procedure to complete the remaining process.
- In order to file a claim, you need not be worked for the Federal Government for past 18 months.
- You need your Social Security Number.
- If you are not a citizen then you need your Alien registration number.
- You should be the employee of New Jersey for past 18 months.
- And you should not work as a maritime employee in the past 18 months.
- You should be the permanent citizen of the United States.
- If you want a claim for unemployment insurance benefits, in further you should not reopen or claim a file for any other extended benefits.
If you meet all the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Unemployment payments give temporary partial wage replacement to sustain workers while they looking for employment. Follow the below-given instructions to apply for the Unemployment Insurance Benefits.
Note: If you apply for Unemployment Insurance Benefits, you must provide the correct mailing address and telephone number for your most recent employer.
Instructions to Apply for the NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits:
- Visit the official website portal.
- After the page loads, you need to click where it says File or reopen your Unemployment Insurance claim.
- This takes you to the next page where you have to enter your Online ID and Password. If you do not already have an online ID and Password you need to click on the user button.
- This takes you to the next page where you have to fill in your personal information like your name, social security number, date of birth. You will also be asked to enter your contact information which would be your email and phone number.
- Next, you will be asked to create an Online ID and password. You need to use an online ID and password that you will have to remember since you have to use it every time you visit this site.
- Next, you will be asked to answer 2 security questions. This step lets you be identified in case you forget your online ID or password.
- Next, you will have to enter a code in the code box.
- After you are done with this you will need to click on the button that says Create my account.
- After your account has been created you need to fill your application form with the necessary information.
- Enter your social security number, your bank account information if you want your benefits directly deposited into your bank.
- Then employer information for the last 18 months, this includes name, address, telephone number, beginning and end dates of employment as well as a reason for unemployment.
- If you are not a citizen, you will need to fill in details about your alien registration type, number, and country of origin as well as information from your Employment Authorization card or your Permanent Resident Card.
- It is also recommended that you enter your NJ your Non-driver Photo Identification Card number to speed up the process of your claim.
Also check out our article about NJ Traffic tickets Payment at NJMCDirect online
Access NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits – By Telephone:
If you do not want to access NjuiFile Unemployment Insurance Benefits via Online, there is an alternative method to access your unemployment insurance benefits through the telephone.
- Requesting for an application form to be sent to you or asking for application assistance is by calling a New Jersey Unemployment Insurance representative through the following toll-free numbers depending on your location
- Union City (Serves Northeast New Jersey): 201-601-4100
- Freehold (Serves Northwest and Central New Jersey): 732-761-2020
- Cumberland (Serves South Jersey): 856-507-2340
- If you have questions, please call: 609-292-7162
The Unemployment Insurance Division’s week runs Sunday to Saturday.
These are the ways to claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Choose the one which is appropriate to you to claim for unemployment insurance benefits. If you are eligible for unemployment benefits, a check will be mailed out the following business day after you claim your benefits using the telephone or the Internet. After successful processing, you will immediately start enjoying the benefits of the New Jersey unemployment insurance program.
This is all about how to access the New Jersey Unemployment Insurance Benefits. Hope the information is useful to claim for the Unemployment Insurance Benefits without facing any difficulties. In case if you feel any difficulty while claiming you can contact the above-given contact numbers. Stay connected to our website for more updates.